So you bought a 2012-2016 Ford Fiesta or Ford Focus in California, what now? If you are reading this blog post, chances are your 2012-2016 Fiesta or Focus has experienced the same shuddering, hesitating, jerking, lack of power, failure to shift, failure to start, grinding, activation of the “CHECK ENGINE” warning light, activation of the “TRANSMISSION OVERHEAT” warning light, or activation of the “TRANSMISSION MALFUNCTION” warning light that is happening with every Fiesta and Focus manufactured between 2011 and 2017.
The most important thing for you to do is take the vehicle to a Ford dealership for a transmission system repair as often as necessary and you need to keep a copy of every single piece of paperwork the Ford dealership gives to you.
As the California owner of a 2012 to 2017 Ford Fiesta or Focus, as of September 5, 2017, you have two options:
- If you mailed a letter to the Claims Administrator pursuant to Ford’s Class Action Notice to OPT OUT of the settlement on or before 9-5-17, then we may be able to assist you with a lemon law claim;
If you Opted Out before 9-5-17, Please Call Our Firm at (855) 595-3666 to Pursue a Lemon Law Case
What does a California Lemon Law Buyback mean for you? In a California Lemon Law Buyback, the consumer is entitled to a refund of the following:
- Your WHOLE down payment; and
- ALL of the monthly payments you’ve made; and
- This year’s registration fee; and
- Ford will pay off your ENTIRE loan balance directly to your lender; and
- The only amount(s) that will be deducted from your refund are a small usage fee, any non-Ford aftermarket items, factory rebates and negative equity.
How much will you have to pay our law firm? NOTHING!!! All of our attorney’s fees and costs are paid for by Ford Motor Company so there is never a cost to you.
If you did not Opt Out, You are Now Included In the Class Action
- If you did not OPT OUT of the class action settlement, then you are a part of the class action settlement. If your vehicle’s clutches have been replaced at least twice, then we may be able to help you settle your case with Ford even if you are part of the class action settlement!!! Call us today to find out if we can still help you!
With the help of California Lemon Law Group I took on Ford Motor Company and WON!!!!
I was a bit concerned with the distance as I live in Riverside. However Debbie was there via email or phone whenever I had a question… or even needed help renting a car!!!
My 2014 Ford Focus was 2 years old with over 52,000 miles and I got full compensation!
Thank you again Debbie for a seamless experience!
Julie W., Riverside, CA
Originally posted on Yelp
If you are a California resident, purchased your Fiesta or Focus from a California dealership, and your clutches have been replaced at least twice, give us a call to see if we can assist you. Our services are ALWAYS FREE to the consumer!
Call us toll free at 1-855-595-3666
for a free Lemon Law case evaluation
2014 Ford Focus problems from 3K mi; clutch replaced @ 9K & 23K. Dealership constantly downplayed issues and flat out lied. Never imagined that I could get any resolution but Debbie Horowitz and the CA Lemon Law team exceeded ALL expectations. Full repurchase w/in 4 months.
Debbie communicates clear directions, provides personal email traffic in a timely manner, troubleshooting on a moments notice…not a problem…Debbie and her staff are there with you the entire journey. PAINLESS, STRESS-FREE, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. I live nowhere near the firm…not a problem. I had unique issues due to my military service…not a problem. The best, most rewarding, decision you will EVER make is in choosing Debbie & team to fight your LEMON battles.
If you have a LEMON this is your team…choose DEBBIE HOROWITZ & team—you will be headed to the BANK:) Thank you Debbie, you are a life saver!
Laurie I., Vacaville, CA
Originally posted on Yelp.